Ludo Points Game
Ludo is a classic board game that originated in India from the game Pachisi and has since become the most-played game around the world. The game can be played by 2 to 4 players by rolling the dice and moving their pawns around the square board with a cross-shaped path. With the arrival of smartphones and the cheap internet, the online version of the Ludo game became widely popular due to its easy accessibility and the rise of real-money games. Although the general rules of Ludo game remain the same in both online and offline versions. A few apps like Ludo Culture have taken the game to a new level with its gameplay. One of the exciting features of the Ludo Culture App is the points system in the game. Let us learn about the Ludo points game here.
The objective of the Game:
The objective of a traditional Ludo game is to move all your pawns from the starting area to your home area, which is the centre of the Ludo board. Whereas the primary goal of the Points Ludo is to move all your pawns to the home area and score the highest points to win the game.
Ludo Points System
The Points system in the Ludo Game offers a fascinating and entertaining variation of the timeless board game. The Ludo points game combines the strategic gameplay of the traditional classic variant with a points-based system, giving a fresh layer of competition. The Players must roll the dice and move their pawns around the board to reach the centre while strategically obstructing the opponent’s pawns. We generally associate the game of Ludo with fun and entertainment. The points system in Ludo Culture allows players to enjoy the classic board game with a twist. To understand the points system, you must first know how the game is played in Ludo Culture.
- A game of Ludo on Ludo Culture lasts for 10 minutes.
- Unlike the traditional Ludo board game, all the pawns will be in the open position. You do not need to roll a six on the dice to unlock your pawns.
- The player can start the game by rolling the dice.
- Click on the dice icon to roll the dice, and click on the pawn to move forward.
- The pawn movement is corresponding to the number generated on the dice.
- Simultaneously, you will get +1 point to your score for each tile movement. Suppose you get a five on your first turn; your pawn will move five spaces on the board, and you will get +5 points.
- On killing the pawn: The player who kills the pawn of their opponents gets +7 points. The killed pawn is sent back to the starting tile, and the player loses all the points earned by the killed pawn.
- A player gets +56 points for each pawn that reaches the finish zone.
- You can check the score of each pawn on the board by clicking the Points button.
- The player with the highest points wins the game.
Also Read: Speed Ludo
Difference between Points Ludo and Classic Ludo:
Conclusion: The Ludo Points Game revives the charm of the classic Ludo board game by introducing a twist to the game with points. It engages players in a quest to score the most points by combining luck and strategy by counting every pawn move. The Ludo culture points game makes the online ludo board game more challenging and exciting to play. So if you want to get a taste of classic board games, download the Ludo Culture app and get 10% Discount Credits, up to 100, on your first add cash. Play free monthly tournaments and win up to Rs 1.4 lakhs. They also have a Ludo Leaderboard where you can win huge rewards daily.
FAQs on Ludo Points:
Does the player need to roll 6 to start the game in the Ludo Culture App?
No, the player doesn’t require 6 to start the game.
How many points will the player get for each tile?
The player receives +1 point for each tile movement.
How many points does the player get when he kills the opponent’s pawn?
The player gets +7 points for killing the opponent’s pawn.
How to win the Ludo game in Ludo Culture?
The player who scores the highest points by the end of the game will win.