Speed Ludo adds an exciting twist to the traditional game by introducing a time constraint, making it more thrilling and fast-paced. Unlike the leisurely pace of classical Ludo, this version limits the number of dice rolls players can make. The game involves two to four players on a strategic board, where a single dice roll determines the distance their tokens can move, but with greater speed than the traditional Ludo. In this article, we will explore how to play Ludo in speed, master the strategies to achieve high scores within just 10 minutes and uncover the potential for earning money through this thrilling version of the game.
|Table of Contents:|
What is Speed Ludo?
Speed Ludo is a famous modern variant of the classic game of ludo, with timers and score-based winners instead. The ludo game has seen many changes across generations, but this old favourite has always passed the test of time.
In the modern world, multiple variations of ludo exist; some add a timer and make it rush ludo, while some remove the dice itself. Every variation requires a different skill and is equally fun to play. But the most loved ludo overall is the speed ludo: a ludo game that is classic but has a thrill of speed.
How to play Ludo in speed?
Speed Ludo retains the essence of the classical ludo game but incorporates a speed element that urges players to act quickly during gameplay. In this strategic board game designed for two to four players, each participant’s token movement is determined by rolling a single dice, but at a faster pace compared to traditional ludo.
- In speed ludo, participants are given four pawns of the same colour to place in the respective coloured bracket.
- Place your pawns in the starting area to begin the rush Ludo game.
- Your pawns move based on the number that appears on the cube. You have a set amount of time to play each turn.
- In Ludo Culture, you get 10 seconds to complete your turn.
- For token movement, follow the rules of the Ludo game.
- If your pawn lands on your opponent’s tile, you get to remove it from the playing area, and they have to start all over.
- When two pawns of the same color are placed on the same tile, a safe zone is created. You can break it by rolling a six.
- You get an extra chance to roll the dice if:
If you get a six on the cube when any pawn reaches home, and if you kill any opponent’s pawn
- Keep an eye on your opponent’s moves to predict their strategies and move your pawns accordingly.
- Take smart risks to get an advantage and advance the game faster.
- The player with the highest points by the end if the game wins.
- The rush Ludo game will get over when any player has moved their pawns from the starting area to the home area or when 50 turns have passed.
- You will lose your buy-in and therefore, be removed from the game if you close the app in the middle of the game or skip three turns.
Speed Ludo Rules:
Rush Ludo is very similar to the Classic game of Ludo, and the rules are also similar, but there are a few rules different from the traditional Ludo to follow in Rush Ludo:
Winning at Speed Ludo:
To win at the speed rush ludo, you just need to score more points instead of getting all your pawns home. While getting your pawns home will help you in winning the game, it is not necessary. So try to score more points, and remember that you get +56 points every time your pawn gets home.
Two timers in Rush Ludo:
There are two timers that you need to keep an eye on. These timers give Rush Ludo the thrill of speed. The game timer keeps the game short and ends it in just 7 minutes. While the turn timer keeps the turns fast and ends them in just 8 seconds.
Speed Ludo tips and tricks
Ludo is a game of skill, which means that with practice, you can get better at it and win more games. There are a few Speed Ludo tips and tricks to keep in mind which help you to win the game:
Think and react fast
In Quick Ludo, time is the most important factor; therefore, you need to have a good strategy and think on your toes to move the pawns fast.
Open all your pawns
In this Rush fast Ludo Game, earning more points is important, along with taking the pawns to home, so it is not advisable to race with just one pawn to win the game; all four of your pawns must reach the house triangle. If you just move one pawn and if it gets cut, you lose all your points. Hence, it is better to move all your tokens simultaneously and quickly rather than carrying only one token slowly at times and keep your points distributed and safe.
Block your opponent’s pawns
A useful winning tip in Ludo is to safely get your pawns into the home base. When one of your pawns is close to reaching home, your opponents will naturally focus on capturing that piece. To protect your pawns from being attacked, it is important to block your opponent’s pawn by chasing their pieces. This way, you can quickly move pawns to the home area without any interference. While there are many apps in the market that offer Ludo as a means of fun and entertainment, in Ludo Culture, you can win real cash.
Adopt an attacking strategy
When playing Fast Ludo, it is not recommended to disperse all of your tokens on the board. The game involves capturing your opponent’s tokens and sending them back to their playyard. Adopting the attacking strategy is considered one of the most effective approaches to excel in the Speed game.
Focus on the game timer as well
Unlike the Classic Ludo game, Speed Ludo doesn’t go on until all pawns have reached home. It lasts for only 7 minutes, and whoever scores more points wins the game. So focus on getting the most points as early as possible in the given time.
Keep an eye on the timer
If you lose three turns, you lose the game immediately. This means that even if you have more points, you will lose the game. Therefore it is very important to move fast within the time limit as it is the fast ludo game and not miss turns.
How To Win In The Speed Ludo Game?
Here are a few hints that help you play and win real money in the Fast Ludo game:
- Moving a tile represents 1 point in the game. So, move all your tokens around the board to improve your points.
- To improve your points by multiple times, advance all your squares to the home position.
- Do not skip turns or waste too much time to determine which pawn to move.
- Capture your opponent’s pawns as many as possible to increase your score and get extra turns.
- To prevent your tokens from being captured by the opponent’s pawns, place them on the shield tiles as much as possible.
- Do not break the game’s rules by leaving the game while it’s still running.
How to download the Ludo Culture app?
Both iOS and Android devices support the Ludo money-making game. To download Ludo Culture app, one needs to follow these steps:
Steps to Download & Install Ludo Culture App:
Download Ludo Culture On Google Play Store:
- Open the Google Play Store on your mobile.
- Search for the “Ludo Culture” App
- Click on the Install app and Register
- Start playing the ludo game for free
The Ludo Culture app on the Play Store is free to download and offers various fast Ludo games with 2 and 4 players.
Speed Ludo vs Classic Ludo Difference:
|Speed Ludo||Classic Ludo|