Ludo Culture FAQs
Check out the most important and common FAQs about the Ludo Culture.
Can I sign up with multiple accounts on my phone?
No, you can only sign up with one account on your device.
How to Install the Ludo Culture App?
Ludo, the classic board game, has now expanded its reach to the online realm, allowing players to enjoy it digitally. With the Ludo Culture application installed on your smartphone, you can play the online version of Ludo. Here’s a simple guide on how to get started:
- Open the Ludo Culture website on your phone and type your phone number.
- Next, you will find a “Get Download” tab below
- Click on the Green coloured tab to get the app link.
- Once you click, you will get a download link through the SMS
- Click on the link to install the Ludo Culture app on your phone.
- Once you have installed the app, register yourself to start playing your favourite board game.
- Add cash and start playing. You will get 10% Discount Credits, up to 100 on your first deposit. Happy gaming!
- I’m unable to login even after providing my email address.
- This should not happen. If you are facing an issue while logging in through email, try through your phone number via OTP. You can also reach out to our dedicated customer support team for any help at firstname.lastname@example.org, and our team will take it from there.
Trust & Fair Play Policies
What is fairplay policy?
This fair play policy, which forms an integral part of the terms and conditions that govern the use of Ludo Culture, is intended to ensure that all games played on the Platform adhere to high standards of fairness, competition, skill, and sportsmanship. Accordingly, the Policy sets out mandatory standards of conduct that are expected from users of the Platform and discloses, without limitation, specific measures implemented to ensure the aforesaid standards on the Platform.
What is fairplay violation?
Fairplay violation includes hacking, or using more than one account, or teaming up with players to increase scores. Users guilty of fairplay violations are blocked from playing games and withdrawing cash. They also lose their wallet balance and winnings.
Is Ludo Culture RNG certified? How does it help me?
RNG stands for Random Number Generator. This unbiased system ensures that the numbers appearing on the cube, brick or fruit pattern and the way cards are distributed in games on Rush are completely random. As a result, all players win using only their skills.
What is Responsible Gaming?
Responsible Gaming means playing for the right reasons, i.e., entertainment. We promote Responsible Gaming and urge our players:
-to play only with the money they can afford to spend.
-to never play with money needed for essential items, like food, rent, bills, etc.
-to never play when they feel upset, tired, or depressed.
-to never borrow money for playing.
-to never spend too much time playing.
-to take frequent time-outs and breaks.
Can I play the Ludo Culture game on my laptop / PC?
Ludo Culture is a mobile-first gaming platform.
Who is going to be my opponent?
You will be randomly matched with another Ludo Culture user who opted to play the same game & chose the same board as you.
Can I play with friends?
Currently, we don’t have the option to play with friends. However, we are working towards getting the best features for you. So, stay tuned and keep coming back to explore new features.
What is the minimum amount to play the game?
The minimum amount to play each game can be seen from the game details.
When does my entry fee get deducted?
As soon as you are matched with your opponent(s), the game entry fee is deducted from your account. However, if you exit the screen while we’re looking for an opponent, the entry fee gets deducted.
What happens to my entry fee if I don’t get matched with an opponent?
If you don’t get matched with an opponent, your entry fee will be reverted back to you.
What happens if I get disconnected in the middle of the game?
First, we will try to reconnect with you. However, if your internet connection remains weak and reconnection is not possible, then the game will end for you and you shall lose the game and entry fee. In this situation
What happens to my entry fee if there are technical issues during gameplay?
If your entry fee gets deducted due to a technical issue during the gameplay, we will refund it to your account.
Can I pause the game in the middle?
Games on Ludo Culture are time-bound and mostly multiplayer. So, pausing a game would keep the other players waiting. That’s why we do not allow you to pause a game in the middle.
What happens if I minimize the app while playing the game?
If you minimize the app, say, for receiving a call or answering a message, you get disconnected from the server. In such a case, you lose the game and the entry fee.
Where can I see my score and my opponents’ score during gameplay?
The live score is visible near the user’s profile.
What happens if I quit the game while the opponent is still playing?
In such a case, your game will end, and you’ll lose your entry fee.
When do I get my winnings in my account?
The winnings will be credited to your wallet as soon as you are declared a winner.
How does a real money game work?
Players add money to their wallets and choose the cash game or tournament they would like to play. Once the cash game or tournament has enough people, the game begins. There are multiple formats to choose from based on a person’s interest and risk appetite. Every game has a prize pool which gets distributed at the end of the game based on the format one chooses to play.
Can I actually win money on your app?
Yes. You can win actual cash and can instantly withdraw it using various simple payment methods like bank transfer and UPI.
Are users from my state allowed to play real money games?
The laws pertaining to skill games in the following states differ from the rest of India where any person above 18 years can play paid games on our app. A, B, C, D, etc
What are the different game formats or variants?
We have multiple formats in each of our games. We have games (free 2P, cash 2P, free 4P, cash 4P) and tournaments (free, cash). In 2P format, you play against a single user, and there is only one winner. In 4P, there are 1 winner, 2 winners, and 3 winner formats, there are 3 or more players, but the prize is split between 1, 2, and 3 users, respectively.
What if there is a tie in the game?
The payout is split in case of a tie.
My clicks don’t register/lag?
This might be due to various issues. One of them is a bad internet connection. Try again with a better internet connection, or write to us at email@example.com if the problem persists.
Can I stop my phone from vibrating when it is my turn to play?
No, you can’t switch off the vibrations, as they are used to remind you of your turn during the game.
Do I need to roll the dice for every turn?
No, you can opt for manual roll or auto-roll. In case of auto-roll, dice will be automatically rolled, and a manual tap is not required.
Is the rolling of dice fair in Ludo Culture?
Yes, the numbers generated on the dice are randomized. To provide assurance of this fairness, Ludo Culture has obtained certification from iTechLabs. The code and algorithms have been evaluated by iTechLabs, and they have certified the randomness and fairness of the dice rolls in Ludo Culture.
Do my tokens move automatically?
No, you need to tap the token you want to move.
How do I know who won how much?
Once the game ends, you will see a screen with the prize distribution amongst the players. If there is a tie, the prize money will be equally distributed between the players.
How to turn on/off sound and music?
Go to Settings in the game board, where you can see toggle options for both music and sound. You can turn it on or turn it off using the toggle.
How do I join a Ludo Culture game?
Joining a Ludo game in Ludo Culture is very easy.
- Open the Ludo Culture app on your phone.
- You will find two sections named ‘Games and other tournaments
- Under the games section, you will find 2 and 4-player options.
- Choose your preferred multiplayer
- Ludo Culture offers multiple games with different buy-in options.
- Add cash to your Ludo Culture wallet through UPI/ Net banking/ Credit or Debit Card.
- Note – You need to add a minimum of Rs 25 to your wallet.
- If you add ₹50, you will be able to play a game of up to ₹55 buy-in value, since 10% of your deposit amount will be credited as Discount Credits.
- Once you have successfully deposited the money, choose your preferred buy-in and start playing.
- You can use Discount Credits to play other games on Ludo Culture.
What are the rules of Ludo Culture game?
The rules of the Ludo Culture game are simple. Game rules:
- All players are assigned random coloured tokens at the beginning of the game
- All the tokens are in the open position. You don’t need to roll a 6 to begin the game. Just a tap on the dice followed by a tap on the token you wish to move is all it takes.
- All players get an equal number of moves to play and have 10 seconds for each move.
- You lose a turn every time you fail to make a move within the stipulated 10 seconds. So, if you skip three times, you will be out of the game.
- Like the regular ludo, you get an extra turn when you roll a 6, but rolling 6 three times consecutively will mean you miss a turn!
- You also get an extra turn when you cut an opponent’s token and also every time one of your tokens reaches home.
- A player earns 1 point for every box moved. If the token is cut, all points made on that token are lost.
- You score an extra 56 points for each token that reaches home. The player with the highest score wins the game. In case of a tie, the payout is split.
How long does a Ludo Culture game last?
A 2-player game has a time limit of 8 minutes, and a 4-player game has a time limit of 10 minutes.
Why does +56 show up when Token/got reaches home?
Every time a token travels across the board and reaches ‘Home’, you get 56 points. Want to know the reason behind it? Well, every token has to travel 56 boxes before it reaches ‘Home’ so when it does reach ‘Home’, we double the points by awarding another 56 points.
Why do we get extra moves at the end of the game sometimes?
Everyone gets the same number of moves in a game. So, in some cases, if required, players get an extra move so that it is fair to all.
How can I know how many times I have skipped my turn?
Click on the icon next to your name while you are playing a game to find out how many times you have skipped your move. Remember, skipping your turn for more than two times will lead to you being disqualified from the game.
How many times can I skip my turn?
You are allowed to skip two times. Skipping for a third time will result in your game to end.
What is ‘Extra Time’ that I am seeing during the game?
“Extra Time” is a feature that allows users a maximum of 10 seconds per user in a game to make a move. This helps the users not lose out on any turn in case of disconnection / low internet connectivity cases.
How do I get bonus?
Bonus will no longer be available on Ludo Culture.The existing bonus in your account will be converted to the new Discount Credits. With bonus, you used to get a 10% discount on the Buy-In amount of your game. With Discount Credits, you can get up to 100% discount on the Buy-In amount. Furthermore, Discount Credits expire only when you don’t play any cash game for a period of 30 or more days. All offers on Ludo Culture will now give out Discount Credits instead of bonus.
What will happen to the existing bonus in my account?
We have gone ahead and converted all your active bonus to Discount Credits. This is going to benefit you even more, because with Discount Credits, you can now enter any cash game and get up to 100% discount on the game’s buy-in value.
What happened to Extra Cash?
Extra cash will no longer be available on Ludo Culture. Instead players will receive Discount Credits to play games hassle-free.